Cannabis by itself has long been used for medical purposes and in recent decades has gained significant traction in becoming a common and preferred treatment for specific ailments.
Cannabis is one of the fastest growing industries in North America.
Today’s “medical” cannabis takes a trial-and-error approach to treating symptoms, rather than following a scientific method.
Questionable medical cannabis:
- Cannabis sold for recreational market is the same cannabis sold for the medical market
- Various blends (no formulation) with variable none -proven concentrations
- Chronic exposure to THC – molecular and neuropsychiatric negative side effects
- High dose of CBD by itself is not effective,
- – low efficacy (5% to 10%), –
- 90% of CBD dose is damaging digestive system
CanaQuest Technology Status:Both the THC formula Mentabinol® and CBD formula Mentanine® products are commercial ready in Canada under the Cannabis act.
Mentabinol Rx® and Mentanine Rx® need to be approved by Health Canada and the FDA after completion of human trials.
Concentrate on Scientific research to establish CanaQuest as a industry leader in cannabis medicine
Significant results proven by testing both products by pre-clinical trials
Purity and Quality – our formulation utilizes only 99% pure cannabinoids and 100% pure botanical extracts
Nanotechnology production technology – provides with highest quality products available
DIN number application with Health Canada & FDA